The struggle we are facing is simple: we were never taught how to “tap into our greatness” and make employees feel unique. How do you link an individual’s mission to the company’s overall purpose?
The majority of us do not know what our gifts and talents are. In fact, most of us have some kind of belief of “not being good enough” in some way.
- SO, how do you change the old “demand and command” leadership style?
- How do you make employees feel seen, heard and understood?
- And most importantly, how do you lead in an inspiring way?
By helping leaders become aware of their natural gifts and talents and by building upon those strengths. Leaders also need to be open to look at their current patterns preventing them from leading in an inspiring way and to be ready to let them go.
This work requires commitment and openness. Through workshops, one-on-one coaching and sharing, leaders can achieve greatness and bring great results in terms of productivity and increase the bottom line.
With the 5 Stages of Conscious Leadership Training, your leaders will not only learn but also experience:
- What their natural gifts and talents are.
- What could be stopping them from sharing their natural gifts and talents.
- What it takes to take full responsibility for their action/inaction.
- How to let their natural leadership abilities surface.
- How to express their real intentions and concerns.
- How to listen authentically.
- Give employees or team member the space needed to express themselves and shine.
- How to make employees feel seen, heard and understood.
- Seek input without feeling “threatened”.
- Instill confidence and trust in the team.
- Move through change with fluidity.